"Preventing Litigation is the best defense"
Preventing litigation is the best defense.
This is our core belief. Jacqulyn G. Schulte, PLC provides specialty legal services to help clients accomplish their goals
in a legally compliant and defensible manner. This proactive strategy decreases the likelihood of litigation and saves clients valuable time and money.
Experience. Knowledge. Creativity.
This is how we accomplish your goal. Jacqulyn G. Schulte, PLC utilizes years of experience in and knowledge of judicial and administrative forums,
and the legal, human resources, and business management professions to achieve success for our clients. Creativity is a strategic asset - "no" is never an option.
Employment & Labor Defense Litigation and Litigation Prevention Services
Prevention and a Great Defense
Jacqulyn G. Schulte, PLC offers clients a uniquely potent one-two punch: helping employers prevent potential litigation and highly successful litigation defense. Our prevention services include:
- Employment policy, procedure and handbook legal compliance reviews;
- Training managers and staff to recognize potential areas of employment liability and acting to address problems in a legally defensive way;
- Working with clients to develop discipline and termination strategies that provide maximum defensibility; and
- Advising clients on disability accommodation and leaves of absence requests, both
areas with high potential for litigation.
Our defense litigation team boasts a 100% success rate in defending against charges filed with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights and the Equal Opportunity Employment Commission, as well as great success in pre-trial dismissals, jury trials and appellate courts.
For clients with a unionized workforce, Jacqulyn G. Schulte, PLC is highly-skilled in training managers to enforce an employer's rights under a contract, negotiating collective bargaining agreements, and successfully defending arbitrations and administrative proceedings.
Our wide range of employment & labor services include:
- Litigation Prevention Counseling
- Employee Benefits
- OSHA Issues
- Labor Negotiations & Enforcement
- Compliance Issues